Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scramble! For real.



Dropped by the grocery to buy a few things today and on my way out, I saw this stall. Seriously! Scramble. Hahaha. But there was a queue of people so I figured it must be something. Tried it out and I think I will die earlier from all that sugar. I just wanted to try it out.


Seeing the Scramble reminded me of a true story from some time ago. My mom's former driver Leo had this younger brother whose name escapes me at the moment. Anyways, the family was petitioned to migrate to the United States (Chicago in particular) and during the interviews for the individual members of the family, the consul asked the young brother what he was planning to do when he got to the Windy City. He didn't think twice when he answered, "I will sell Scramble!" Bwahahaha. The consul was shocked and wondered what it was. I think they got in touch with the FDA to find out if it was sanitary or something because they put his papers on hold. Bwahaha. But he did eventually move to Chicago. I really wonder if he ever did put up that cart selling Scramble over there.


I'm bad. Talk about an excessive sugar shot. With candy sprinkles too. My doctor is going to kill me.


There ya go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment