Saturday, October 4, 2014

Muggles aren't allowed on Platform 9 3/4!



I really planned on doing this when I got to Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross.

This particular area is popular with tourists and locals who all want their piece of Harry Potter history. There are standard poses such as the one below with one of the staff at the Harry Potter shop holding up the scarf then letting it go while another snaps a photo. You can avail of the official photo at the Harry Potter Platform 9 3/4 for L9.50! Yep, it's a lot. But still. Why not?

This is the original touch! I wanted to have a photo of me on the ground after smashing against the wall. The Harry Potter store staff and the crowd were laughing at this. "Totally original," they said. "Haven't had anyone do this yet."

Well, there's a method to my madness, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment