Sunday, August 26, 2018

Kagatan 28 haul: the Strokes, Ramones, and 45 singles


When the Strokes' Is This It came out, I purchased the cd with this cover. Not knowing this was going to be changed because the cover shot was deemed to risque. So I have the cd with the original cover that was used for Europe and Asia and the US version that is tame. And now, I was able to get the vinyl of this European first press. 

Another great buy for me. I used to have this and have been trying to get a copy after I lost it all those years ago. The other week, I had a chance to get this from a seller in Makati. But for some reason, he cannot find the record. Misplaced! How can you misplace a record?

Obviously, he sold it to someone else who must have offered it at a higher price. What else can it be? Bleeping liar.

I was really disappointed. But a few days later, I was able to get one at Kagatan. And at a cheaper price.


Happy to get this single of the Ramones.


This is for my dad... Teri De Sario's second album.


And all these singles! Including songs from the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment