Friday, February 22, 2008

Bangkok Digs















































The Ascott is located in South Sathorn Road right in the heart of Bangkok's financial and business district. Sathorn is also home to the corporate office of multi-nationals and embassies. I stayed at the corner of the 18th floor that offered a nice view of Sathorn Road and the BTS train. I'll post the vid of it with the next few days.

The room was plenty big enough featuring a king-sized bed, a nice flat TV, a sala, a kitchen area and a spacious bath. I've always like the New World Hotel rooms for its elegance and comfortable rooms. After this week, the Ascott is right up there.

I wasn't able to go and sample the night market at nearby Silom with its popular restaurants and coffee shops because I was down with the flu. So instead I caught up with the 2008 NBA All-Star game.































For buffet breakfast the following day, I had a choice between Asian and a American dishes. I tried both and helped myself to a lot of fruits. Take note of the sports pages of the Bangkok Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment