Saturday, April 17, 2010

At the Waterfront Hotel, Mactan, Cebu






















































Stayed at the Waterfront Hotel just beside Mactan International Airport.Never forget to make sure you are booked in a non-smoking room! Arrrghh! But the rooms were spacious and clean. Not so bad. Wifi is like Php600 for half a day and it's super duper fast. I brought with my Jon Krakauer's Into Thin Air. Haven't been able to finish it but this time I will. Food is expensive at the hotel. You might want to cross over to the airport where they have a nice resto called The Tinderbox. Outside the airport there's a stall that sells lechon. So you can just buy rice and literally pig out. This is Cebu so the lechon has no sauce. But all in all though, I enjoyed my brief stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment