Thursday, September 23, 2010

When I'm in need of a good laugh

I deal with stress in a very unique way. I call up a friend of mine who has literally invented a new language. Seriously! The way he bends words or comes up with new ones -- it's amazing. I always always crack up whenever I talk to him. Sometimes I wonder if it's because of a speech defect but when I get on him to speak in the proper manner, he can speak them albeit with great difficulty. Perhaps that's why he has invented his own. It has actually caused him problems in getting work because no one can understand and they start laughing. But he's fine as he has his own business. Am I heartless about this? Bwahaha! 

I'm bringing that up because I needed a good laugh. But I wanted to spare my friend my guffaws for at least a day so I brought out a book I purchased quite a long time ago. You'll never know what you'll find when you go to used books stores. I picked the hardcover edition of Jay Leno's Headlines for $5 and it has always made me laugh no matter how many times I've read it.

Here's the video sampler:

No comments:

Post a Comment