Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back in Iloilo


Here I am again in one of my favorite places in the Philippines -- Iloilo. Am here for four days for the semifinals leg of the PFF Suzuki U-23 National Cup. Right now I am billeted at the Residence Hotel along General Luna St. in Iloilo City. It's got a nice city view but an even better river view. I am not really crazy about the hotel (and it amenities but it is cheap) but it's location is close to eateries and the malls. The Water Front Terrace has a nice view of the river and I was lucky enough to snap this pic of some folk doing late afternoon fishing. I love the way the water shimmers in the fading light.


This photo was taken earlier in the day across the river. I love the clouds and hoped that I captured it neatly. Tomorrow, I'm off to Barotac Nuevo.

No comments:

Post a Comment