Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Tatak Juan Dela Cruz Band



I was a fan of the Juan Dela Cruz Band as soon as I heard about their music featuring their power trio line-up of Joey "Pepe" Smith, Wally Gonzalez, and Mike Hanopol. The first JDC album I got was their last -- Kahit Anong Mangyari and that was because I was old enough to save my school allowance to buy one. Then I backtracked. 

I do have Himig Natin, Super Hits and Kahit Anong Mangyari with only Maskara missing in my collection. And there's Tatak Juan Dela Cruz the 2014 compilation. Some people don't like it because it is a re-issue. I am fine with it. It is still an official release unlike Super Hits. 

I got two copies of Tatak because it will go up in value when it is all sold out. 

I actually forgot to get Tatak JDC signed by the band (I had all the other signed including their solo albums). Soon though. While they are all still with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment