Monday, April 2, 2018

Fil-Brit singer Chlara signs my record and cd!



A few weeks ago, while having my turntable fixed, I spotted this record featuring an artist I didn't know. Obviously, Chlara was Filipina and since I support the local scene, I had to get the record. Besides, I thought that if an independent artist put out their own record, they gotta have balls -- if you catch my drift. I got the record and I thought that Chlara had potential. I am just not sure about doing an entire album of cover songs. 

Nevertheless, I wanted to interview her for a story. I did my research and was able to get in touch with her for an interview. That story should be out by Sunday, I figure.

It was cool meeting her. Plus, I got her to sign my record and cd! So cool! And I made a new friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment