Friday, July 1, 2011

At Sofitel Manila


On duty as Media Officer for the Sri Lanka-Philippines World Cup Qualifying Match on July 3, 2011 at the Rizal Memorial Football Stadium. It's a lot of work but it's fun. Except when you have media people who do things last minute. One of the perks is staying in a cool hotel -- the Sofitel Manila. And this one here is my room. And I got the whole place to myself! It's nice, spacious, and really comfortable. And it's got a huge television too. Only I don't watch too much of it myself. I spend a lot of my time writing.


I've got a nice view of the Manila Film Center from my room and balcony. I know it's a spooky place but is it still? Once took part of a film shoot with the MFC as the venue. It was a cameo role with a very short speaking part. Honestly, thinking about it makes me cringe. Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment