Sunday, June 3, 2018

At the Pepe Smith Rockfest, June 2, 2018 at the Amoranto Stadium


I wasn't supposed to go to the Pepe Smith Rockfest but at the last moment, things changed so I got to go. And man, I am so glad I did. Lotsa great bands and performances even if the crowd (and ticket sales) was terrible. 

With former Eraserheads and the Dawn bassist Buddy Zabala. He's now with Hilera! And this cool dude is my neighbor too! Hope to work on a project with him soon.


With Bad Omen drummer Tristan Gagolinan and ska punk fan Michael Cadavis.


With the beautiful Nicole Asensio who sang lead with General Luna. She subbed for Kevin Roy on vocals for Razorback's set and she was really awesome. I thought she gave a different dimension to the band. Arguably one of the best sets for the entire Rockfest.

With Isabelle De Leon who performed an awesome set. Hope to get her album soon!
Watch for the article about the Pepe Smith Rockfest soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment